Wednesday, June 15, 2011

here's why...

So...this is my first blog and I'm a little excited and a little apprehensive. I decided to do this mainly to get my 2 cents out "there" on where I stand with the political and world situations and I'll throw in some light, fluffy stuff about how super cute my girls are and some of the silly stuff they do. 
To begin, I'm signing each post m.h. because that is what my Uncle Jim always called me when I was little and still calls me today when I see him on rare occasions. m.h. is my first and middle initial. It was his little nickname for me and he always says it with love. My profile pic is currently me on the rope swing with one of my daughters at gymnastics...and it just makes me think of how sometimes you just need to take that step and not know what's going to happen next and what may be out there to catch you or not...so with that analogy, I'm "swinging" with it and starting this blog.
Herman Cain 2012 is my mantra right now! Knew about him before the debate on Monday night, already liked him, watched the debate, did more research on him and am totally gung ho for him now. He fully encapsulates my beliefs and values on how this country should be run and what path we should be taking. Check out his website... www.hermancain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment