Sunday, September 25, 2011

"And the winner of the Republican Presidential debate is...nobody" ??????

That was the opening of a news story this morning on an ABC affiliate.

Why? Why? Why is nobody the winner? Because they don't want the story to be that Herman Cain was the winner, they still want to put a twist on the story to put all of the headlines on Perry and Romney.

The opening should have been "Cain is the winner of the debate by a long shot". He won the straw poll with 37% of the vote, Perry was next with 15%.

The media is going to try to spin things the way they want things to end up and that's either with Perry or Romney as the Republican candidate. Perry I'm ok with, not my first choice (that would be Cain), but Romney, no way jose!

Cain was the winner of the straw poll as he should be. He might not have any political experience but I'm okay with that. He has "common sense solutions" to our country's problems and holds the same views on all of the "big" issues that I have.

If you don't know who he is, find out... www.hermancain.com If you know who he is, start supporting him!

1 comment:

  1. brandon told me about this and when he showed me a picture, I am embarrassed to say, I was shocked he was black....I just think Cain and then I think McCain....
    michelle you love politics thanks for keeping me in the loop

    ReplyDelete